FREE consultation ($150 value). Expert shows you how to make money online.Call (757-647-2886) 24/7 Or Skype me homeprofitcoach NOW! Profit today!” Your success guaranteed. http://www.HomeProfitCoach.com/?rd=kr2fDPDb
So you have set up a newsletter mailing list, preloaded your auto responder with top quality newsletter content and placed opt in forms on your website and blog.
You should keep several aims in mind in order to turn your putative subscriber mailing list into a healthy profit-generating resource for your Internet marketing business.
1. Establish yourself as an authority
2. Generate subscribers.
3. Build a relationship with your subscribers.
There is have a look at what you can do to achieve each of these aims.
1. One of the best ways to establish yourself as an authority, improve your ability to generate subscribers and build a relationship with them is to write a report about some aspect of the business that you are involved in. Offer your report as a free gift to new subscribers to encourage them to sign up to your list. When you offer a free report with your name on it, it will suggest to your potential subscribers that you have something unique to offer, and the expertise to back it up.
If you don’t yet have sufficient expertise in your business area, or if you hate the idea of writing your own report, you can either hire somebody to write it for you, or look out for a top quality PLR report that you can use as the basis for your own material.
Hiring somebody to do it for you need not be as expensive as you may imagine. There are plenty of qualified people out there who are willing to write good quality reports at a reasonable rate. You can find them on outsourcing websites such as elance.com. For good quality PLR reports, check out Niche Content Packages.
2. If your autoresponder has an RSS option for your newsletter, be sure to make use of it. The RSS option on your autoresponder enables your subscribers to retrieve and read your newsletter messages via their preferred RSS reader instead of via an email client.
3. Make your newsletter work together with your blog. Whenever you post report on your blog, let your subscriber list know about it and invite them to read it and post comments. At the same time, be sure to mention your newsletter in your blog post. This will help to add a sense of community to your blog and your newsletter subscriber base, and by linking them up you are sure to get more readers for your blog and more subscribers to your newsletter.
4. Make use of social networking sites such as Facebook and twitter. Whenever you send out a broadcast to your newsletter mailing list, or post an update to your blog, be sure to tweet about it and mention it on Facebook. Facebook and twitter should serve as funnels to bring traffic to your blog and onward to your newsletter mailing list.
5. Whenever somebody leaves a comment on your blog, or contact you via Facebook, twitter, or some other social networking site with a question about your business, ask them if you can discuss the question in detail in a newsletter mailing to your whole list. Again, this technique will build a sense of community, establish your authority in the field, and provide you with something topical to write about.
Whenever somebody asks you a question about your business, they are providing you with an important hint as to what is on people’s minds at the moment. Be sure to take advantage of it to make your newsletter articles topical, and useful for your readers.
If you are not yet in a position where people come to you to ask you questions, then you can generate your own questions by reading other people’s blogs, and other topical newsletters and articles. Respond to the articles with questions, and see if you get a response. If the writer responds, then you have just generated some news material for your subscriber list. And if there is no response, you can try answering the question yourself for the benefit of your list.
By adopting these techniques for your newsletter mailing list, you will be going a long way towards establishing yourself as an authority, generating new subscribers, and building a relationship with your subscriber base. This in turn will reap its rewards in terms of a much higher rate of conversion for your marketing campaigns. The money is in the list, but only if you nurture it.