Hello, My name is Howard Martell, AKA HOMEPROFITCOACH IN LLCConsultant and Business Coach.
I want to share some important information with you today in reference on how to properly leverage the correct tools online for maximize traffic exposure.
A little about myself been marketing for over 24 years online, and wasn’t until left my first career serving The Great Republic in the US Navy for 20 years as Cyber security professional that really realized what being a professional marketer and coach entailed.
My story is short and sweet hard working eager online marketer who needed assistance with how to properly build a list of solid clients globally and capture resultant sales.
In 2009 December one of my good marketing friends kept telling me about Worldprofit, and eventually signed in as a free associate and that same day joined as Silver Member.
Some of the tips I will provide can be utilized in any business:
Steps Involved In Starting A Successful Online Home Business
STEP 1: Obtain licenses.
STEP 2: Find a reliable hosting service for your website.
STEP 3: Make sure the look of your website is captivating, efficient, and that everything works.
STEP 4: Establish an online presence with social media and marketing sites.
STEP 5: Ensure there is meaningful, well-worded information on your website.
STEP 6: Establish business e-mail account list.
STEP 7: Put your contact information on your website.
STEP 8: Employ or engineer word-of-mouth advertising on blogs, feedback on other people’s blogs, promotions, et cetera.
STEP 9: Using keywords and dense document content will move your business up in Google’s ranking.
STEP 10: Organize and keep receipts for internet connection, electricity, and any other business expenses for tax purposes.
STEP 11: Make certain to file the correct business tax paperwork for tax time.
STEP 12: Get insurance for your business, if necessary.
STEP 13: Start making money, pay your taxes in time and Enjoy your life!
Word of Advise: Try to avoid Internet scams if you are getting started with a internet based business. Many work-from-home opportunities advertised over the internet are scams and will try to charge you fees. Do not purchase expensive kits, books, or systems designed to make money. If they feature videos of people with expensive homes, cars, and images of “real checks” by the owner, do not buy into the scam.
That said, there a few reputable companies online that will pay you, although generally not in very high wages. Better to start your own business and create your own opportunities!
Tips On What To Avoid With Your Internet Business
- Since a feeling of isolation can come from working online, make certain to take breaks and get out of the house often.
- Keep your working hours within reasonable limits. If your business grows to big too handle by yourself, hire an employee.
- Allowing interruptions is not wise. Inform everyone in the family of your working hours and do not allow interruptions to invade those hours.
- Establish a clear and organized work space. No matter how small your home is, there must be an established area for work space. Do not mix your home stuff with your work stuff. Keep it organized for success.
- Not creating a schedule is like driving without directions to your intended destination. A schedule is a necessary component of successful online businesses.
See you at the Top,
Howard Martell Homeprofitcoach Inc LLC
Virginia Beach Va
Office: 757-647-2886 Skype: homeprofitcoach