- Verbal-linguistic: People gifted in verbal-linguistic intelligence tend to be good at reading, writing, and memorizing words and dates. They learn best by reading, taking notes, and listening to lectures. These people are left-brain dominant. School is relatively easy if you are strong in this intelligence. Most “A” students are strong in verbal-linguistic intelligence. Many go on to become journalists, lawyers, authors, and doctors.
- Logical-mathematical: Those gifted with this intelligence do well in math. They are comfortable with numbers, numerical problems, logic, and abstractions. These people are often left-brain dominant. Students with this intelligence also do very well in traditional education environments and often become “A” students. Many go on to be engineers, scientists, doctors, accountants, and financial analysts.
- Body-kinesthetic: These students are often gifted physically. They tend to learn better by moving around and by doing. This intelligence comes out through the gym, football field, dance studio, acting studio, woodshop, or auto shop. Professional athletes, dancers, actors, models, surgeons, fire fighters, soldiers, police, pilots, racecar drivers, and mechanics are often gifted with this intelligence.
- Spatial: This intelligence is strong in art, visualization, design, and solving puzzles. These people are generally considered right-brain dominant. Students gifted with this intelligence tend not to do well in traditional education environments. They do better in schools that focus on art, design, color, and architecture. These students go on to become artists, interior designers, fashion designers, and architects.
- Musical: This intelligence is sensitive to music, rhythm, pitch, melody, and timbre. This person often sings and plays musical instruments well. This intelligence does not do well in a traditional education setting. A person with this gift is better off in musical environments of learning, such as schools for the performing arts.
- Interpersonal: These people are communicators. They are usually popular and extroverts, displaying sensitivity to others’ moods, feelings, temperaments, and motivations. A person gifted with this intelligence often does well in school, especially in popularity contests such as running for student government. These people tend to go into sales, politics, teaching, and social work.
- Intrapersonal: This intelligence is often called emotional intelligence. This intelligence deals with self-reflection and introspection. Emotional intelligence refers to having a deep understanding of yourself, knowing your own strengths and weaknesses, and what makes you unique, with the ability to handle reactions and emotions. Intrapersonal intelligence is crucial for high-stress environments. In fact, intrapersonal intelligence is critical for success in almost any field or profession.
Building Networks Of Multiple Intelligences
While it is important to understand what types of intelligence you are strong and weak in, it is even more important to rely on other people’s strengths to supplement your weaknesses. I call this building a network of multiple intelligences.
For instance, as I stated, I was not a good student. You might find this odd since I am a best-selling writer and teach on finance, but the key to my success is to surround myself with people who are smarter than me.
As I’ve always said, I’m a best-selling author…not writer. I’ve worked for years with other writers and editors to help shape my ideas for my books and articles. They help me shape my thoughts with their verbal-linguistic intelligence.
Likewise, while I understand the mechanics of finance, you do not want me actually running the numbers. That is why I have great advisors who help me with my accounting, taxes, and more. They use their logical-mathematical intelligence to help me get richer.
Rich dad always said, “Business and life are team sports,” and one of the keys to success is building a team or network with multiple intelligences to help supplement where you are weak.
Earn up to $334 per day (or MORE!)
$10,000+ per Month possible selling sought after products at the lowest prices.
They’ll LINE up to Buy from YOU!
… and You get this amazing business for FREE!!!
All products are of the highest quality and sold at the wholesale price to everyone with NO minimum quantities.
You make at least 50% profit on each item you sell!
You get Paid Daily!
You can also build huge “residual” income by sharing this with others!
Don’t miss out on this… it’s something special!