How to handle objections.
We go through stages as we grow in our careers.
Stage 1: We are a victim. We don’t know what to do. Our prospect has an objection, and we fail. Don’t worry. We all start from this point. 🙂
Stage 2: Our sponsor hints that we are incompetent and says, “Let the tool do the work.” And now we are dependent on a video or tool. Again, we are victims. This is better, as the advertising tool is better than us saying nothing. But we still can’t handle the objection. If tools worked effectively, the company wouldn’t need us.
Stage 3: We stop being mindless robots with low-level tools, and we learn how to answer the objection. We are still repairing the damage after it’s already happened, but now we have some control. Now we are growing up in our businesses and becoming professionals.
Stage 4: As we gain experience, we know which objections to expect, depending on the personalities of our prospects. We prevent the objections from happening by using a story or analogy when we explain our offer. Then there is no objection at the end.
Remember, we all start at Stage 1.
We can learn the skills as quickly or as slowly as we want. We can determine our speed on our path to becoming professionals.
As we meet new people, watch for opportunities to meet their needs with our products and opportunity. This is a more natural approach than pushing our business on people by cold-calling for appointments.
Then in conversation, when they ask what we do for a living, we can answer:
- I show people how to work for two weeks and get paid for four weeks.
- I show people how to get a $300 tax refund every month.
- I show adults how to have so much energy that it takes a tranquilizer gun just to get them to sit down.
- I show people how to get an extra paycheck every month.
- I show people how to get full legal protection for only 83 cents a day.
- I show people how to make their skin look 20 years younger in just 7 minutes a day.
- I show people how to retire 5 years early, at FULL pay.
- I show grandmothers how to have the smartest grandchildren on the block.
- I show people how to earn more money part-time than their spouses make full-time.
The key is to look for our prospects’ needs first. Then it is easy to connect with them.
BILLION DOLL AR PRODUCT
Gourmet Arabica CBD Coffee
Get Your Seat for TUESDAY’S Thursdays LIVE and our SUPERS SATURDAY EVENT AT 12 PM EST ( GIVE AWAY PRODUCT FREE TO THOSE WHO STAY DURING THE WHOLE WEBINAR AT THE END!)
GenJava Launch Webinar!
Go Here NOW:
My team in the LAST 3 MONTHS, have made…
16 GRAND in MAY
17 GRAND in JUNE
OVER 8.5 GRAND on JULY 13th
Now that we have GenJava,
I can see my in come 10 FOLDING…
Everybody WANTS GenJava!
It SMELLS Great! It TASTES Great!
It is GREAT!
AND… It’s Priced BELOW WHOLESALE!
Jo in FR E E and make MO N EY NOW!
1.) Watch the VIDEO
2.) Submit your In fo
3.) On NEXT PAGE, complete STEP#2
Then look for my personal email in
your inbox and/or sp am folder
I have been marketing online for 30 years helping people do it right with education, and list building tools and procedures.
View all posts by HOMEPROFITCOACH