How to know if your Associates are REAL HUMANS and not bot-generated fakes!
You’re getting it! The importance of promotion that is. Fantastic!
You understand that consistent PROMOTION – and LOTS of it – is the KEY to making sales.
The more you PROMOTE the more sign ups you get, the higher the percentage of sales conversions.
There’s just one catch.
Not ALL promotion is equal.
Problem: Some slippery, sketchy vendors sell you guaranteed sign ups or say they will run your ads then send you fake leads.
Solution: Here’s how to know if your Associate sign ups are real.
When you promote the landing pages and run ads, the pitch is variations on this….
“Sign up as a free Worldprofit Associate Membership to get X free when you login.”
It makes sense that when a human being responds to this offer they would actually login to get what they were promised. Right?
So let this serve as a guideline to evaluate whether an Associate is real, and their level of interest.
1. Login. When you get a new Associate sign up, they should login, if not right away, within a few days.
No login ever? Seems fishy. Human beings will login to get what they signed up for, while bots never login, they don’t care, they aren’t human.
2. Interaction. Once signed up as an Associate, a human logs in, and starts clicking around in their Member area or will interact and chat with the Monitors. One of the first things they do is want to get paid commission for sales referrals. So they may access the Commission Report to enter their details on how they want to get paid commission. Updating their profile is a positive sign they are an interested prospect.
3. Action. Associates who are an actual person, take action and will often enter a phone number into their profile. This means they are real, they are interested in what we offer, and it would be a good idea for you to contact them. Reach out, offer help.
4. Access: Associates who are human, will often login multiple times to access the basic services available to free Associate members. You will know how many times an Associate has logged in by clicking on WHO’S LOGGED IN on the TOP MENU. Generally speaking, the more they login the more likely they are to consider upgrading to Silver membership, or to purchase one or more of our advertising services. When they do, you as the Referring Sponsor Member, get commission. Associates who have logged in many times, are good prospects to contact.
5. Authentication. To help distinguish Humans from Bots, we have a level of security called Authentication. This step requires an Associate who has signed up to click a CONFIRM link in an email sent to them to authenticate they are human You can see the status of ALL your Associates in your Member area, including who has logged in, who has authenticated, and learn more details by clicking on ASSOCIATES on the TOP MENU.
Summary: Fake leads, generated by computer robots don’t login, they don’t update settings in their member area, they don’t authenticate, they don’t DO anything. All they are is a name, and email address that will never interact or buy anything. Fake leads are a complete waste of money. Sadly you think you are building your lead list, or email list but you’ve wasted your money on fake promotion. Put simply, Bots don’t buy.
If you have purchased advertising from a source, when you start getting your leads, check the points on the list above to see if that source was a good one or a fake one. Are you getting logins? Authentications? Interaction? Use that intelligence to weed out the fake advertising vendors from the legitimate ones who produce REAL sign ups. Arm yourself with this knowledge so you aren’t wasting your advertising dollars on fake leads that will never result in sales.
Now when it comes to purchasing advertising, here are some general pitches to avoid.
Our experience and data collection has proven over and over again, that these types of vendors are NOT real lead sources.
When you see subject lines like these below, be EXTREMELY SKEPTICAL!
GET 1 YEAR OF BUYER’S TARGETED TRAFFIC TODAY ONLY 25 DOLLARS!
TRAFFIC DEAL! GET USA TRAFFIC AND SIGN UPS 4 LIFE!!-$10.99
NEW! GET 250 SALES IN 120 DAYS OR GET A FULL REFUND-$14.99/$9.99
SPECIAL GET 500 SIGN UPS AND USA TRAFFIC 4 LIFE $8.99
Get 1,000 leads $10
1500 Guaranteed Sign ups $49
I will add more examples when I see them come into my inbox, for now, use the information provided here to be smart in evaluating your lead sources. New marketers often make the mistake of trying to buy instant success by way of mass purchasing leads/advertising. Take your time, learn how to market effectively and smartly, do your diligence, follow Worldprofit’s training system. We know what works and what doesn’t, we share that vital information with you.
Questions? Our Support Team is here to help you. Use us!
The link to access SUPPORT is on the TOP MENU click on SUPPORT.
Want to be a smarter marketer?
Attend the LIVE training on Friday mornings with George Kosch, these are the kinds of questions we answer, and information we share in Worldprofit’s training. Solid, good for you, practical information based on experience. Help not hype, to keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket, while helping you grow our own successful online business.