There are many benefits of digital currency that most people are not even aware of. The first thing you need to know about it is that this type of "money" is either secured by actual gold or what is called fiat money. Fiat money is the Euro or the Dollar bill. According to the official Centregold website, other benefits of digital currency are as follows:
1. Cheaper – The fees associated with transactions are much lower than those associated with credit cards. This saves the business owner a significant amount of money so he can pass those savings on to his customers.
2. Safer – Your account information is encrypted and protected from hackers and no one ever has to see your password. Other security measures taken are anti-keyloggers and security questions that only you know the answer to.
3. Faster – You no longer have to wait days for checks to clear the bank or even hours for bank wire transfers. Funds are available immediately and are nonrefundable.
4. Borderless – With this new global economy, this type of "money" is not controlled by any bank or government and was created so businesses could make transactions anywhere in the world.
5. Convenient – Accounts are free to open, easy to use and available 24 hours a day for any transaction you wish. You can use as little or as much as you want at any one time.
6. P2P payment – As long as the person you want to send money to has the same type of account you can send money to them instantly, securely and privately.
7. Private – When you use a credit or debit card, the bank and the government can see and track all of your activity. With this type of payment system no one has that ability. You do not even have to use your account number to make the transaction if you do not want to.
8. Freedom – No more worries about when the bank closes to get your business done. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want, as long as you have access to the Internet, even on your Smart phone.
9. Greener – Funds are stored and circulated electronically. This is how those instant transactions can occur. Paper money is only in circulation for 18 months before it has to be destroyed and then more made. All of this increases the Government’s carbon footprint on the planet.
10. Trend – Trending upward since the late 90’s, CNN has reported that e-currency " is about to change the nature of money as we know it." At first there were a lot of bugs that needed to be worked out but after so many fits and starts, there finally is a workable solution to buying and selling on a global basis. All of this information was gleaned from the Centregold website about the benefits of digital currency. Seems like this is not just the wave of the future but is here to stay. So, if you really want your "money" to be safe and to have access to it at all times this is the way to go. Howard Martell is the Owner of http://HomeProfitCoach.com/silver . Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter.