Life is funny isn’t it? You work hard to get all the things you want, but you seem never get them, and sometimes it feels like you are going backwards. Why can’t you catch an even break? The answer is that you can have all that you want, and more, when you discover how to manifest wealth.
1. Belief is everything. Everything you have, good or bad, is the result of your beliefs. For example, if you think you can’t sing well, then you are right. However, if you would like to sing and believe that it’s possible, even remotely possible, then you can move forward and improve your singing. Beliefs can be deep-seated and they can take time to discover and change. New beliefs can take time to adopt, but you can bridge the gap between non-belief and belief by believing that you will believe some day.
2. What you have isn’t the same as what you will get. Too many people fall into the trap of believing that they will always have what they have. These are the people who make excuses and are quick to blame others. Maybe they say that they aren’t educated enough, or that the government is keeping them down, but that’s nothing more than justifying their own bad situation. You don’t have to be like that. Once you understand how to manifest wealth, you will also understand that the future has better things in store.
3. Positive expectation is the key. Once you believe you can get what you want and you start to understand the "good stuff" is coming, you need to wait for it with positive expectation. Imagine a kid seeing a bunch of presents under the Christmas tree. The child knows the presents are for them, and it’s only a matter of time before they can rip off the wrapping paper to see what’s inside. That’s the feeling you should have.
4. Be receptive. Another key to manifesting wealth is accepting the good things that come your way. Just about everybody thinks they would be more than happy to take any wealth that was offered to them, but you can do a little experiment to see if this is true. Take a five-dollar bill and try to give it away to a stranger, with no strings attached. You may be surprised at how many people eye you with suspicion and refuse to take the money. Would you take it? Being receptive is how you show you are ready for wealth, so get in the habit as soon as you can.
5. Be thankful. Gratitude is a wonderful characteristic. Have you ever given a gift to someone, only to have them say something negative about it? Not only do you start wondering why you gave them the gift, but you start to think about whether or not you will give them any gifts in the future. The same concept comes into play when learning how to manifest wealth. Be grateful for what you have and more good stuff will come your way.
Howard Martell is the Owner of http://HomeProfitCoach.com/tb12 . Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter.